But you would think that…when a Designer creates an error even with something as simple as a pillow. That life support needs to be on stand-by.
Here are 10 ways that Designers like to create that unique stamp on a room!
Comfort is the key to Great Design.
Create Impact walls with Art not just color!
Do NOT over Design the room…most importantly CONTRIVED ROOMS are BORING!
4. Buy the BEST you can!
5. Gathered rooms create interest…something old, something new, something black, something shiny, and add lots of textures.
6. Stop doing DECORATIVE Bed…instead create FASHIONABLY Functional beds!
7. Layer, layer and for gosh sake LAYER…with color and textures!
8. Try not to match Art work with room decor.
9. Books…add lots of CHARACTER to a room!
10. Buy quality main pieces…coordinate with TRENDY accents so that it’s easy to transition out…when you’re updating!
No fabric or accessory was hurt in the creation of this blog post!