More inside information that helps take your design projects to the next level:
- Use accent colors…not just main colors that are in the rooms fabrications.
- When re-doing your bathrooms place vanities at 36″ height(standard is 30″) and this is not just for tall people. But it helps give the room a more elegant and sophisticated feel.
- Another tip for bathrooms…try not to use towel bars…opt for hooks instead. Hang 5 robe hooks 68″ off floor for towels and robes.
- Do you have a lamp with two sockets…place one white and make the other bulb pink. This is especially nice in living room’s for great soft and flattering light.
- When changing hardware on cabinets and doors, request un-lacquered. This way allows the natural patina to come through slowly and adds an interesting element of texture.